Why Quooa ?
What's that site ?
Quooa has been developed to answer these questions!
- How many times have you not found a site you visited and you want again?
- Have you ever searched a site in your favorites or in your own browser history?
- How many times have you set a favorite site or a web page on another computer that you are using right now?
- How many times you found a web page corresponding to your problem that has been removed the day you need it again?
- Have you ever wanted to share some sites with specific people, around a common interest?
After searching a tool to meet these needs, more usable and pleasant to use, here is Quooa allowing you from any computer with internet access to:
- Manage your favorite sites
- Classify all of these sites by keywords
- Create and manage personal memos containing useful data
- Share information within dedicated groups
- To build a public knowledge base, allowing any Quooa user to quickly find a relevant website
How to start ?
First, in order to manage your data, you need to register
Once your account is available, you may:
Also check for Quooa toolbar for Mozilla Firefox
or Quooa extension for Google Chrome
Feel free to create groups, memos, and everything you need as Quooa is free for a personal use.
You can also follow us on Facebook
How much does it cost ?
Quooa is completely free for individuals
and for any group of person who is not a for-profit entity.
Quooa have two founding principles:
- Providing quality service to its users, both in terms of effectiveness of usability
- Building a knowledge base on relevant data
Any user who will use Quooa for dishonest or advertise without authorization will be disabled.
I'm webmaster and I want to propose Quooa on my site, is it possible ?
it is possible to include some Quooa services in sites. To do this, please visit the Tools section of the site
to review available services.
If you want to support Quooa, you can make a donation? Just click here
and indicate your amount
Partners, Credits, Thanks and shared links
Design by Eyka Graphic
Partners and shared links